Scotland City Guided Tours
Discover the delights of Scotland¹s famous cities. Our half or whole day tour of Edinburgh can include:
- Edinburgh’s dramatic Castle, perched on its volcanic rock
- Princes Street, one of the most beautiful streets in the world
- Scotland’s internationally renowned but controversial new Parliament building
- Holyrood Palace, the Queen’s official residence in Scotland and formerly the favourite home of Mary, Queen of Scots
- The magnificent Royal Yacht, Britannia, which is now permanently berthed in Leith, the port of Edinburgh, having dropped anchor in most ports of the world
- The contrast between the cramped, medieval Old Town, with its winding passages and cobbled streets and the elegant Georgian architecture of Edinburgh’s New Town, both World Heritage Sites.
On the west coast, lies Glasgow, cradle of the Industrial Revolution, and formerly the world’s most important shipbuilding area, where Cunard’s great ocean liners were born.
Glasgow boasts some of Britain’s finest Victorian architecture, including work by the city’s most famous artist and architect, Charles Rennie Mackintosh.
A lively cultural and arts centre, with fine museums, art galleries and the famous Burrell Collection, Scotland’s largest city also boasts the best shopping centre outside London!
It is also the home of the famous Old Firm football clubs, Celtic and Rangers.
Discover all it has to offer on our whole day tour.
I would like to thank you for being such a wonderful driver and guide. My clients absolutely loved you for your warmth, enthusiasm and amazing knowledge of your country. I am really looking forward to sending more of my clients to experience Scotland with you.
Janet Robertson – owner, Thistledubh Enterprises – Denver