About Fiona, Scottish Tour Guide
I hold the coveted Blue Badge, awarded after two years of intensive, in-depth training by the Scottish Tourist Guides Association. The Blue Badge holders are the only guides to be officially recognised by Visit Scotland.
I am based in Edinburgh, the capital city and am well placed to collect visitors from major airports and train stations. I travel frequently myself, at home and abroad, and am well aware of the ingredients that make a successful, memorable holiday. I am a fluent French speaker.
Reasons why you should consider booking your guided tour in Scotland with me:
- Qualified and experienced “Blue Badge” guide
- Advanced Driver
- Malt Whisky Ambassador for Scotland
- Hadrian’s Wall Endorsed Tour Guide
- Registered York Minster Guide
- Expertise in itinerary planning
- Excellent advice on accommodations
- Passion for Scotland, its history and heritage
- I care for the environment, click to find out more
Let me take the hassle out of your tour planning, so you can relax and thoroughly enjoy your holiday!
I want to thank you for showing us the beautiful and historic sites of Scotland. We all had a great time. You have such a vast knowledge of your country’s history and landscape and to share that with us made the trip all that much more meaningful. The trip would not have been nearly as enjoyable without you as our guide. Thank you again!
Ronald Harkes – Southern California