Welcome to my website. My name is Fiona Maxwell, a qualified and experienced Scottish Tourist Guide and Driver. I conduct tours for individuals and small groups in English and French through Scotland and the North of England for visitors seeking a tailor-made holiday to remember.
A member of the Institute of Advanced Motorists, I will drive you in comfort in my fully insured, ultra-low emission, spacious People Carrier. For larger and speciality groups, I can arrange luxury coaches and chauffeur-driven vehicles, while I accompany you as your guide.
- See scenery to take your breath away
- Explore ancient castles and stately homes
- Enjoy a tour and a dram at a distillery
- Take a boat trip to our enchanted islands
- Walk in the wild, remote glens or play golf on a world-renowned golf course
- Cross the Border to see highlights in the North of England such as Hadrian’s Wall,The Lake District, Alnwick Castle and even York Minster
With my experience and extensive knowledge of our history and culture, I can take you to wherever you wish to go whether it’s a half day, full day or extensive tour you are interested in.
We want to thank you for everything you did to make our trip so enjoyable. You were a wonderful guide and host for your country. It was a great trip from start to finish! There were so many highlights – in fact the entire vacation!
Lori – Toronto